Madagascar is truly one of the most fascinating places on earth and home to some of the weirdest and rarest animal species in existence.
But it’s not just about the incredible wildlife, Madagascar offers some of the world’s most splendid beaches – meaning scuba diving, surfing and kite-surfing. The country also presents opportunities for rock climbing and caving, along with river trips and… views of spectacular scenery.
need to Know
- Consult government websites for safety conditions
- Consult health & vaccine requirements
- Fly Air France from Paris to Antananarivo (Capital)
- Fly Air Mauritius
- Visit the Croc farm
- Madagascar is currently improving infrastructure
- Visit Avenue of the Baobab trees
- Excellent windsurfing
- Drink bottled water
- Be mindful of your person and belongings
To learn more about traveling to Madagascar: http://www.worldtravelguide.net/madagascar