Kittitian Hill is a $600 million hospitality and real estate destination set on a 400-acre hillside site on St. Kitts’ north coast. St. Kitts is one of the Leeward Islands that which separate the Caribbean Sea in the west from the Atlantic Ocean in the East.
Kittitian Hill is a luxury sustainable resort with parts still under construction. Val Kempadoo, the CEO, has just opened Belle Mont Farm.
We want to invite people from across the globe to experience the real West Indies in a place created from an entirely new way of thinking.
Guests can immerse themselves in afternoons hiking or strolling through the fruit groves, or enjoy a round of golf or art class.
need to Know
- Belle Mont Farm is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- Purchase property and become a citizen of St. Kitts
- Partners with Sedona Resorts
- Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport is 30-minutes away
- Three hour flight from Miami
- Red Rum Bar
To book a reservation or learn more about Kittitian Hill:
Tel. Toll Free (US): 1 855 846 firstname.lastname@example.org