Why Armored Vehicles?
- 80-90% of terrorist attacks occur while the victims are traveling by automobile.
- In recent years over 4,000,000 violent crimes have occurred in the United States alone.
- It is believed that between 40,000-60,000 kidnappings take place each year. . . Almost 70 percent of those kidnappings are resolved by paying the demanded ransom.
- Typical kidnapping-for-ransom payments range from $500,000 to $3,000,000 USD. . . with no guarantees of survival.
- Phoenix, AZ is the kidnapping capital of the United States, second only worldwide to Mexico City.
- A properly armored vehicle can help you disarm potential terrorists and prevent kidnapping threats.
Texas Armoring Corporation (TAC) is the leading worldwide manufacturer and supplier of lightweight armored cars and custom bulletproof vehicles. With roots dating back to the 1970s, TAC founders and key management personnel have nearly 200 years of combined armoring experience.
Through focusing on engineering, innovation, protection, lightweight armor applications, and premium finishing, TAC engineers have literally produced and shipped thousands of armored cars & bullet proof vehicles for distinguished individuals throughout the world.
The TAC client portfolio boasts prominent heads of state, politicians, religious leaders, business executives, diplomats, celebrities, athletes, and royal families.