Founded in 1938, the symbol of Sant’Eustachio Il Caffè is a stag which recalls the apparition and conversion to Christianity of the previously pagan Eustace.
In 1999 the brothers Raimondo and Roberto Ricci began to run Sant’Eustachio Il Caffè. They decided to carry on the tradition, selecting the best coffee varieties and offering a range of products prepared with a legendary secret blend.
The Coffee Shop has 6 tables outdoors and inside the premises is still functioning a device to roast coffee over wood that goes back to 1948.
To visit or learn more about Sant’Eustachio Il Caffè : Piazza di Sant’Eustachio, 82 | 00186 Roma | Italy
Tel. +39 06 6880 2048 |http://www.santeustachioilcaffe.it/en/locale.php
Photo by Nuok.it